Our bookkeeping service is customized to your requirements. Depending on the complexity of your business and bookkeeping requirements, we will tailor our bookkeeping solution to provide you with a bookkeeping service and also make suggestions to help you streamline your processes, with a view to saving you money in the long term. We are extremely flexible and very capable of delivering on your requirements. Some of the areas we are often asked to manage are as follows:-
- Chart of account setup
- Fixed Assets ledger maintenance
- Daily transactions bookkeeping and data archiving.
- Accounts receivable / account receivable reports / aging report
- Accounts payable including preparation of all type of payments / account payable reports
- Reconciliations: sales reconciliation /bank account / credit cards/ account receivables/ account payables.
- Costing system.
- Verification of daily transaction.
- Generate profitability reports.
- Cash position reports .
- Payment plan and payment run.
- Monitoring of long/ short terms loans.
- Stock management, ageing and movements.
- Monthly closing of accounts and generating trial balance.
- Finalization of accounts.
- Financial reports presentation and discussion /income , financial position & cash flow statement
You should also see some benefit at the year-end when you’re Auditors asks for the books to prepare your annual audited accounts. because the quality of our bookkeeping is so high the accountant should be able to put their accounts together in a shorter time – there will be no errors to correct, as happens with many bookkeepers, and they will have all the information they need. This should save you money on your Auditors bill.
As our bookkeepers are highly trained and abide by the ethics, this means the work we deliver is of a high technical standard and as we know what we are doing, it is usually done in a quicker time.
Your time is probably better spent with your employees and your customers to maximize your business potential, so let us manage your books.