If you are looking to start up a new business you may find that you don’t know where to start or there are just so many questions and you don’t know who to ask. An accountant may not be an obvious place to start but there are numerous ways in which they can help you lay the foundations for your business.
Vertex Accounting Services Co WLL offers a free initial advice meeting for all start up businesses to discuss their plans and to provide help with the following key areas:
- Where to start and what you will need
- Choice of business type, sole trader, partnership or limited company
- What records to keep and how to keep them
- How to track, improve and increase business cash flow
- Help with allowable and disallowable expenses
- How to invoice customers
- Business Plan
- Feasibility study
- Company Establishment
Once you have decided what you want to do and how we can get things moving for you in a number of ways. We can organize company formations; help you with record keeping and bookkeeping. Once you are up and running we can arrange a fixed price package for you for all of your accounts and work to improve your business cash flow.